Massive Courtyard, Brilliant Location, Generous Living! Tick, tick, tick!
108/1 Ella Street, Newstead, QLD 4006
Offering a large 178sqm open plan layout that maximises both indoor and outdoor space, this quality 3 bedroom home is sure to impress. The stylish kitchen connects seamlessly through to the courtyard via the glass sliding doors and enlightens your sense of space so that you can enjoy the Queensland climate.
All 3 bedrooms are a generous size, featuring built-in robes, ceiling fans and the main bedroom comes with huge ensuite.
Additional extras complete the contemporary appeal of the apartment and include secure basement parking for one car and split system air conditioning in the main and living.
This position in Newstead delivers residents a cosmopolitan lifestyle like no other. Within walking distance from this property are the shopping, dining and entertainment precincts of Gasworks, James Street and Fortitude Valley.
– Body Corporate $1959 per quarter approx
– Utilities $198 per quarter approx
– Rates $359 per quarter approx- Vacant Possession
Consider the features:
– Open plan living
– New intercom system that will allow you to open the door via your phone
– Aircon in living area and main bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Crimsafe security screens over windows and door into the courtyard (also acting as a fly screen)
– Built-in wardrobes in all rooms
– Built-in kitchen island/table
– Mirrored cabinets in the bathrooms