Boutique, Chic & Sleek!
206/31 Wyandra Street, Newstead, QLD 4006
Inspection by appointment only.
TENOR in Teneriffe – a bright, leafy outlook comprised of 2 large bedrooms with excellent separation, 2 bathrooms and a secure car space. A smart floor-plan with a spacious living area and generous central kitchen with sophisticated finishes accompanied by Miele appliances.
TENOR is a boutique building of just 45 residences plus a communal roof top garden terrace with stunning river and city views. The building design offers a rich fabric of bricks, metal and glazing and is a welcome addition to the neighbourhood.
– Low body corp of $830 per quarter
– Relaxed, light-filled living & kitchen merging seamlessly with a generous balcony extending from the front of the apartment, as well as connecting with an additional entry courtyard.
– High-end Miele appliances, gas cooktop, stone surfaces, soft close cabinetry and ample storage
– Excellent separation of bedrooms
– Both bedrooms feature built-in storage, plush 100% wool carpeting; master suite has a walk through robe & ensuite, plus access to the balcony
– Black frames, tapware and detailing define the modern elegance of the bathroom, with concealed storage, feature tiles and a recessed mirror
– Ducted & zoned air conditioning throughout
– 2.7m high plasterboard ceilings with LED Feature Lighting
– Select 600 x 600mm Lappato tiles to the living
– Secure car space
– Residents will enjoy the contemporary-styled Rooftop terrace with built-in dining areas surrounded by sub-tropical landscaping
– In under 5 minutes you can walk to the CityCat ferry terminal & City Glider bus service, Newstead River Park, Gasworks dining precinct including Woolworths & gourmet Deli, with the famed James Street lifestyle precinct and lush New Farm Park only a 10 minute stroll
– 7 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD and only an 18 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport