Immaculate Woolstore Apartment! - Partially Furnished Option.
62/241 Arthur Street, Teneriffe, QLD 4005
This gorgeous loft-style apartment exudes classic Teneriffe charm with a towering ceiling, exposed brick and gleaming timber floors. Set within the iconic Teneriffe Apartments building, everything you could ever need is at your fingertips from cool cafes and restaurants to public transport links and the vibrant nightlife of the surrounding suburbs.
Soft natural light floods the apartment thanks to the tall windows and open-plan design. There’s a generous living and dining zone while the kitchen overlooks this space and offers breakfast bar seating, a dishwasher and sweeping benchtops.
The layout offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms including a master loft with a built-in robe, an ensuite and room for a study or reading nook. The main-floor bedroom also has a built-in robe plus there’s a central bathroom and space for a compact laundry.
The lucky new residents of this apartment will enjoy the added convenience of an undercover secure car space along with lift access. There’s an on-site gym for those who like to stay active while everything Brisbane has to offer is within easy reach.
– Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bed with ensuite
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
– Mezzanine with additional lounge or study area
– Polished wooden floorboards
– Enclosed patio at entrance
– Secure Intercom access
– Convenient Lift access
– Complex gymnasium
– 500m to City Cat Ferry Terminal
– 500m to Teneriffe Cafe Precinct, Riverwalks & Waterfront Park
– 20 minute walk to Brisbane CBD
– Less than 1km to James St Retail Precinct, Fortitude Valley Homemaker Centre & Gasworks
Partially furnished option available!