Rare Gem, Bowen Hill Address, Newstead Location..
7/4 Cowlishaw Street, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
( Entry via Victoria Terrace )
Newstead Realty is excited to present this immaculate two bedroom, two and a
half bathroom, split level terrace home.
Located on the corner of Newstead, Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley, this newly renovated, bright and spacious home is unique to the area.
With an impressive walk score of 95, it’s a short stroll to everything including Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, Aldi, local cafés, bars and restaurants. Wander no more than 5 minutes to the Newstead riverwalk, parklands and BBQ facilities. James Street, with its boutique Palace cinemas, eateries and a range of exciting retail stores, is an easy 15 minute walk.
You will feel at home immediately with the private, relaxing courtyard and sunny balcony with views to Hamilton Hill and river glimpses – both perfect for lazy Sunday mornings.
Tucked away on a cul de sac, enter via your private courtyard on Victoria Terrace or from your internal garage to your fully renovated terrace home, including:
– Low body corp $762 (per quarter)
– Rates $407 (per quarter)
– Water $300 (approx. per quarter)
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen on the ground floor featuring timber look tiles
– Stunning new kitchen including induction cooktop, mirror splashback, dishwasher, soft close drawers and doors, convenient powerpoints and ample bench space including a 3 metre Caesarstone kitchen island
– Two spacious, airconditioned bedrooms both with large mirrored built in wardrobes. Enjoy added privacy with the bedrooms separated by the ensuite and main bathroom
– Ensuite and main bathroom feature mirrored shaving cabinets and modern back to wall, soft close toilets, main bathroom with bath
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Remote controlled, large, single car garage
with laundry, powder room and ample storage areas
– On-site visitor parking
The city centre is 6 minutes by car, or 15 minutes by bus which departs and arrives moments from your front door. Skip the New Farm traffic with direct access to Ann St and the Airport Link.
Offering a truly unique and spacious alternative to apartment living in one of the best areas in Brisbane, contact Robert now to secure this outstanding property.